HOW TO APPLY
Your participation in the STEAM Summer School 2018 can be funded by the ERASMUS+ Programme. The deadline for application is February 1, 2018 at 12:00 (noon), Brussels time.
For video tutorials to support you in creating a successful KA1 application go here.
Please note that the Erasmus+ KA1 application can only be submitted by the school or the organization – no individual applications can be submitted.
What is ERASMUS+ ?
ERASMUS+, the new EU programme for Education, Training, Youth, and Sport (2014-2020) has a special focus on the professional development of educational staff. Never before has there been so much EU support for teachers’ professional development through mobility in Europe!
For up-to-date information about Erasmus+ please check the Programme’s website. Your school will need to apply to your country’s National Agency, who will also evaluate the proposal. Therefore, your National Agency is also a very good point to start for more information.
For full details, see the New Programme Guide, released in October 2017, about KA1 – Learning Mobility of Individuals.
The steps to apply for an Erasmus+ KA1 School Education Staff Mobility grant are:
- Fill in our registration form with your details. This is an individual registration form, so if there are more than one participants from the same school, each one will have to submit a separate registration form. This way you have reserved a slot on the course in case your application for Erasmus+ funding is successful!
- Register your school/organization at the EU Login, (if not already registered).
- Log in to the Participant Portal with your EU Login account details and register your organization to obtain your unique Participant Identification Code (PIC), (if not already registered).
- Download the application form for School education staff mobility of the Erasmus+ Programme from the website of your National Agency.
- Go to this support page to find assistance in the form of webinars and video tutorials on how to prepare a successful KA1 applicaiotn.
- Fill in and submit the application form to your National Agency. The deadline is February 1, 2018, 12:00 (noon), Brussels time.
- Do not forget to inform us as soon as you get notified from your National Agency whether your grant application is accepted or rejected.